The wait is over! The new update for GTA Online called Los Santos Tuners is now available for all platforms. It is a Vehicle-centric upgrade, modifications and car meets or meetings of car lovers. You can now install the update and while you do, you can take a look at ALL the content of Los Santos Tuners.
Rockstar has clarified that this new space is a fighting free zone where players can meet up and share their love for cars, offering one of the most requested features by the community. In addition, they can modify their car and see how others modify theirs in real time, test new cars on a private test track and more.
Los Santos Car Meet is led by Mimi, the ambassador for car customization in Los Santos, which will help new members get to know the space and giving them access to a number of rewards, discounts and additional features, including access to the new underground Proving Ground to test new vehicles, participate in the Ride Challenge Prize, modify vehicles with friends or hit the streets for new Pursuit and Street races.
Once established in the tuning scene, landlords can orchestrate a new series of burglary contracts, compete in high-stakes street racing and power-up cars, and much more, all alone or with friends.
News from Los Santos Tuners
- Los Santos Car Meet– A 30-player social space to meet up, hang out and show off their cars, tweak them in real time with friends, and more.
- Los Santos Car Meet membership with access to a progression chart to earn reputation and all the benefits of the new headquarters, which we specify below.
- New car workshop with new ways to earn income modifying and delivering high-end vehicles and an exotic export list of vehicles to empower. This is a cover for making (6 new) larger scale theft contracts.
- 10 new highly customizable vehicles available at launch with more to come in the coming months
- New ways of collect music through Media Sticks.
- A new function of customizable spoke wheel which allows players to choose the stations they want to appear.
- New brand clothing of real-world street fashion, Born x Raised.
What does the new Los Santos Car Meet headquarters offer us?
- Driving tests: Test a selection of three vehicles (not released) that will rotate over the weeks.
- The test track: A shared and open space where players can admire their cars, compete for the best times and whatever you can think of. In addition, players will be able to face each other in short races. All competitions within the test track without collision.
- Prize Walk Challenge: A regularly rotating vehicle atop the Slamtruck that players can earn by completing a Weekly Challenge.
- Los Santos Car Meet Mods Shop: Up to 4 players can modify their vehicles in real time while other players watch. In addition, there will be new cars available for purchase.
- Tattoo shop and vending machine area: LS Car Meet members will have access to tattoos, as well as a social area to have drinks and carry snacks before hitting the streets.
- Any player can submit a sprint invitation (race) to any other player who is in the event.
Los Santos Car Meet hosts will also be able to:
- Store up to 10 personal vehicles.
- Organize private meetings.
- Organize private test tracks.
- Free entry to car meetings.
- Permanent 5% discount in the player’s workshop.
- The option to set the LS Car Meet as a spawn location when entering GTA Online.
- Additionally, LS Car Meet members who join from a Social Club Crew can get additional items and features, as a crew emblem for your workshop.
Players can gain reputation by going to car meets and participating in the different activities proposed. As players build reputation, you’ll unlock a host of rewards and content, including the right to host your own private car meeting and decorate your space to your liking.
What are the new cars for Los Santos Car Meet?
Los Santos Tuners includes 10 new highly customizable cars during the update launch, namely:
- Obey Tailgater S: 1,495.000$
- Annis Euros: $ 1,800,000
- Dinka RT3000: 1,715.000$
- ZR350 years, $ 1,615.000
- Vulkar Warrener HKR: $ 1,260,000
- Karin Calico GTF: 1,995.000$
- In recent years, Remus: $ 1,370.000
- Dinka Jester RR: $ 1,970,000
- Karin Futo GTX: $ 1,590.000
- Vapid Dominator GTT: 1,220.000$
In addition, new car models and content will arrive later as part of the update. We remind you that Next-gen version of Grand Theft Auto V, featuring update exclusive content, will be released on November 11. One of the most pleasant surprises will be a new version of the Bravado Banshee of Grand Theft Auto III on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the video game.