The president of Argentina, Alberto Fernández, has announced the first changes in his Cabinet after several days of political uncertainty as a result of the hard defeat of the Frente de Todos (FdT) in the legislative primary elections (PASO).
Fernández confirmed on Friday night the modifications in six ministries and a secretariat thanking the work carried out by the outgoing officials. The swearing in of the new holders is scheduled for next Monday at the Casa Rosada.
The new members of the Executive are:
- Juan Manzur (Chief of the Cabinet of Ministers)
- Santiago Cafiero (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship)
- Aníbal Fernández (Ministry of Security)
- Julián Domínguez (Livestock, Agriculture and Fishing)
- Jaime Perzyck (Education)
- Daniel Filmus (Science and Technology)
- Juan Ross (Secretary of Communication and Press).
More information, shortly.