Global superstars Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin and Pitbull are joining forces for their North American Trilogy Tour, set to begin on October 14 in Washington. Spanning 19 dates and arenas around the continent, the tour will make stops in cities such as New York, Miami, Houston, and Las Vegas before concluding on December 16 in Vancouver, Canada.
The tour, produced by Live Nation, will feature three unique sets as headliners. This isn’t the first time these three musicians have toured together. In 2017, Iglesias and Pitbull toured with CNCO as their opening act. This tour grossed $38 million and sold 415,000 tickets. Then in 2021, Iglesias paired up with Martin and Sebastián Yatra as the opening act on a tour that billed $35.2 million and sold 312,000 tickets.
Fans can register now for verified fans pre-sale through June 4th. Select fans will receive an access code to participate in the pre-sale starting June 7. On sale to the general public begins June 9 at 10 am on Ticketmaster.com.
Pitbull expressed his honor to be touring with such icons as Enrique and Ricky and also stated, “We are excited to take The Trilogy Tour around the world and give our fans the time of their trilogy lives, go ahead!” Iglesias also mentioned his excitement and how this will be an unforgettable experience for all of their fans. Meanwhile, Martin revealed that “This tour is going to be one wild party from start to finish so get ready, it’s going to be epic!”
Joining forces, these three hitmakers, each with distinct and vibrant styles, will undoubtedly bring together an extraordinary and unforgettable trilogy of performances for fans to enjoy.
Tour dates include:
– October 14th – Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
– October 17th – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
– October 20th – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
– October 21st – Boston, MA – TD Garden
– October 26th – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
– October 28th – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
– November 1st – Chicago, IL – United Center
– November 3rd – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
– November 9th – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
– November 10th – Miami, FL – Kaseya Center
– November 17th – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
– November 18th – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
– November 19th – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center
– November 24th – Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena
– November 25th – Phoenix, AZ – Footprint Center
– November 30th – Los Angeles, CA – Crypto.com Arena
– December 6th – San Jose, CA – SAP Center
– December 8th – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
– December 10th – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime tour!