With an accurate dribble, eFootball 2022 has overlooked the quality of the Pro Evolution Soccer saga and has become one of the biggest disappointments of the year. At least that is what international criticism indicates, that has sunk the free-to-play by Konami to the bottom of Metacritic’s goal. He is not the only one to fall into the offside, because between jumps, the last of the creator of Sonic has fallen off the cliff. Balan Wonderworld has earned Yuji Naka, also the father of Nights, his departure from Square Enix.
Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition promised to be happy. The compilation of GTA III, GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas came to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the third installment, but Rockstar Games has released a product accompanied by numerous bugs, which has tarnished the gaming experience to the point that they have had to apologize. The Nintendo Switch version has been the worst stop, which is why it has had the dubious privilege of becoming part of this select Metacritic list.
- It may interest you: MeriStation’s GOTY candidates
These three games are joined by other titles that have not sounded so much because they are not as well-known names, with the exception of Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood. Be that as it may, for better or for worse, these are the worst 10 games according to Metacritic:
The worst games of 2021 according to Metacritic
- eFootball 2022, score: 25/100 (PC)
- Balan Wonderworld, nota: 36/100 (Switch)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood, nota: 43/100 (PS4)
- Taxi Chaos, nota: 42/100 (PS4)
- Of Bird and Cage, nota: 44/100 (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy The Definitive Edition, nota: 47/100 (Switch)
- I Saw Black Clouds, nota: 48/100 (PS4)
- Arkham Horror: Mothers’s Embrace, nota: 48/100 (PC)
- Demon’s Skin, nota: 48/100 (PC)
- Necromunda Hired Gun, nota: 49/100 (PS4)
Source | Metacritic