Transferring games from PS4 to PS5 can be difficult to understand in some video games. Far Cry 6, the new production from Ubisoft Toronto and Montreal, does not make it so easy for users. While on Xbox the mechanism is automatic, on Sony machines you need to follow a few steps to achieve the same goal. Although the game introduces saving in the cloud through Ubisoft Connect, those who want to make use of this feature must upload the game manually.
En Kotaku han prepared a guide in order to make this process easier. Below we reproduce the steps you will have to take to continue your game on the new generation machine.
- It may interest you: Far Cry 6 analysis
This is what you have to do to transfer the game to PS5 in Far Cry 6
- You need to have both the PS4 and PS5 version installed on the console.
- Load the PS4 version and click on New Game.
- Near the save slot you should see a little cloud-shaped icon with an up arrow. Click there to upload the game.
- Then launch the PS5 version.
- Go back to the New Game section again.
- You will notice that there is an icon with the cloud, but with the date down. Click to download the previously uploaded game in the cloud.
- Ready. Keep in mind that you can only have one game uploaded to the cloud.
And Far Cry 6, Ubisoft you have chosen not to add manual save. This means that the game is automatically saved at specific times. Other recent games from the company such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla do allow you to create multiple save files, which are uploaded to the cloud each time you save the game.
The title has cross save between all platforms and it’s available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC, and Google Stadia.
Source | Kotaku