And although this is possible, some tricks usually help a lot to change a little how this application looks, remember also that in The Truth News Every day it has for you a trick, update or outstanding information of the application that can help you.
This day we present you the trick that has served many users to be able to make the WhatsApp keyboard change. It is known as “floating keyboard”, but it is the Google keyboard which allows you to change position either in the instant messaging app or in any app that is your favorite.
Change the keyboard in WhatsApp
Google’s Gboard is by far one of the user’s favorites, since it is compatible with Android and iOS and also has secret tricks to use on WhatsApp that you will love.
Some of the extra features that those who use the Google Gboard in the messaging app have discovered is the possibility of completing words intelligently or creating combined emojis in the form of stickers. But now we will teach you how to move the keyboard anywhere on the screen.
In most smartphones, this keyboard is already included in the basic apps of a smartphone, in case you don’t have it you can download it for free and safely through Google Play or iStore and enjoy all its extra functions.
Floating keyboard for WhatsApp Android
- Settings of your phone.
- Option Entering text.
- Keyboards or Manage keyboards (all available options will appear)
- Select Gboard from Google and you’re done.
Floating keyboard for WhatsApp iOS
- Open an app that uses a keyboard like WhatsApp or Messages.
- Enter a chat and tap on the text box as if you were going to write a message.
- Tap on the key that shows a globe
- If it doesn’t work like this, press and hold on the key that shows a smiley face.
- Select Keyboard Settings and choose Gboard.
Now that you have activated the Google Gboard you can activate the “Floating keyboard”, the tool that allows you to move the keyboard in the App to send messages, to do this, follow these steps.
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to any chat by activating the keyboard.
- Click on the three-dot menu (it directs you to the different keyboard options)
- Select the one that says “Floating.”
- Move the keyboard to the place you want
- Ready! you already have your floating keyboard.
We recommend: WhatsApp 2020: Everything you need to know about the application
Also with Google Gboard you can change the keyboard color, edit texts or change the language for any social network.
Do you know when you can get vaccinated against COVID-19? Follow us on Google News and stay informed.