The ufo will be an important part of the Season 7 from Fortnite Chapter 2, as the teasers. At around 05:00 CEST on Wednesday, May 2, 2021, they have started to appear in the game, although it is still in the game. Season 6 of Battle Pass of Chapter 2 of Fortnite. Just below we tell you what we are up against:
Fortnite: UFOs are already in the game and can abduct you
From a private Discord server of a Fortnite dataminers community to which we have access, we receive the information that, at around 05:00 CEST on Wednesday, May 2, 2021, the UFOs, whose files were in the game since the patch 16.50 Fortnite, they were activated.
With this information in our possession, we decided to force a abduction of our avatar in the game. We started a private game of Solo, and headed to Engaged Reels. A few seconds after starting the first circle of the storm, we see a mysterious beam of green light in the sky.
Behind this, our character begins to float, being abducted by a tractor beam.
After abduction, our character wakes up in another random point of the island, with the shields to the maximum:
Although there are abductions all over the island, for some reason many of them, for now, they seem to be concentrating on Compromised Reels, the drive-in movie north of La Aguja:
Extracting information from the files of the video game itself using datamining techniques and tools, we leave you several important facts about ufos:
- It takes 3 seconds to select / warn players.
- It takes 2 seconds to abduct.
- Only 1 appears at the beginning of the game; there can be up to 5 at a time.
- They appear at 15 seconds in each circle.
- Chances to appear in each storm circle: 0.1%, 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 90%.
- They will start to look like the end of Season 6, and will not be available in competitive modes.
- When they abduct you, they put you at 100 health and shield.
- Maximum capacity of 20 players.
- They can abduct en masse (multiple players at the same time).
- They select players before abducting them.
Sources: NiteStats, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration