Organize in two days heise Developer and dpunkt.verlag together with it-agile in the wake of the successful Product Owner Days the first Agile Leader Day (ALD). The online conference offers executives a wide-ranging program with lectures by internationally experienced coaches such as Boris Gloger, Jef Cumps and Diana Larsen.
Examples and practical experience
Controlling team processes in agile practice and agile leadership culture are in the foreground of the one-day online event. Heads of groups, teams or departments as well as Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches are the target group. The trainers tested all of the methods presented at the Agile Leader Day in practice. There is all around the day of the event to deepen your knowledge optionally a suitable workshop program: “Effective leadership with self-management“(Half-day workshop on June 23rd) as well as”Leading self-organized teams“(Workshop on June 30th and July 1st, each half-day).
- Seven valuable things for the leader of a self-organized team
- Don’t agile teams need a manager?
- Turn things around – from henchmen to co-creators
- Mental health for agile teams and organizations
- Learn and lead like the Puritans
- Self-management on purpose
- Sociocracy 3.0 – A Social Technology for Organizational Agility
- Leading Skilled Agile Teams
- Q&A session after each presentation
The conference offers question and answer sessions via chat and video with the speakers, exchange of knowledge among each other and afterwards the presentation slides and all presentations as videos. Participation in the conference costs 249 euros (plus 19% VAT). Group discounts for teams are available on request. Participation in the half-day workshop costs 249 euros (plus VAT), and the full-day workshop costs 499 euros (plus VAT). Anyone interested in Agile Leader Day will find all relevant information on the event website.