Xbox celebrates its end-of-year sales in the Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One bazaars. The community will be able to access a portion of the catalog below its regular price for a limited time. You have until January 2, 2022 to get hold of some of those games. You do not need to be a subscriber to Xbox Live Gold to access the offers.
- It may interest you: Yakuza 0, Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 and more leave Xbox Game Pass this year
The most prominent discounts on Xbox
The list, which you can see full through the Microsoft Store, mixes titles from the past generation, current and backward compatible Xbox 360. Among them, the discounts in the Fallout saga stand out. For less than 10 euros you can get the third installment and New Vegas, two classics that you should not miss out on.
Then we leave you with the most featured.
- Fallout 3 for 4.49 euros (70% off)
- Fallout New Vegas for 4.49 euros (70% off)
- The Witcher 2 for 4.49 euros (85% discount)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for 13.99 euros (50% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition for 34.49 euros (75% off)
- NieR Automata Become As Gods Edition for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- Outer Wilds for 14.99 euros (40% discount)
- Yakuza 0 for 4.99 euros (75% off)
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life for 9.99 euros (50% off)
- Lost Judgment for 41.99 euros (30% off)
- The black for 19.99 euros (50% off)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance for 7.49 euros (75% off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for 24.49 euros (67% off)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Deluxe Bundle for 13.99 euros (80% discount)
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for 17.49 euros (50% off)
Fountain: Major Nelson