Users subscribed to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate receive a new batch of discounts. The Offers with Gold promotion reduces the price of a selection of games as long as you are signed up for the commented subscriptions. Whether you’re on Xbox Series X | S or Xbox One, both communities can access these sales.
Top Deals This Week With Gold On Xbox
This week stands out for the incorporation of a multitude of retrocompatible titles. Games like Grand Theft Auto IV y Red Dead Redemption They are the most prominent, although they also do not overlook other Rockstar titles. It can also be your chance to discover The Darkness franchise; both deliveries have a 80% off.
Then we leave you with the most featured.
- Red Dead Redemption for 9.89 euros (67% off)
- Grand Theft Auto IV for 8.74 euros (65% discount)
- Mafia II for 7.49 euros (75% off)
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete for 10.04 euros (33% discount)
- Rockstar Table Tennis for 5.99 euros (60% off)
- The Darkness for 3.99 euros (80% discount)
- The Darkness II for 5.99 euros (80% discount)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist for 7.99 euros (70% off)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for 5.99 euros (60% off)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution for 7.49 euros (75% off)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition for 5.99 euros (60% off)
- I Am Alive for 4.34 euros (70% off)
- Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway for 3.99 euros (60% off)
- Winterbottom for 1.89 euros (80% discount)
- Duke Nukem Forever for 3.99 euros (80% discount)
- Bound by Flame for 1.99 euros (80% discount)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for 3.99 euros (70% off)
Source: True Achievements