Xbox Game Pass will close 2021 with a grid of ups and downs. While the latest additions have already transcended, some games will leave the catalog in all its aspects. In addition, from the division they continue to support touch control through Xbox Cloud Gaming.
What games are leaving Xbox Game Pass this year?
December 31 will be the last day for a total of five titles. Among them, part of the Yakuza saga stands out, and that is that SEGA will withdraw up to three installments that we reveal below.
- Yakuza 0 | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC y Xbox Gaming Cloud
- Yakuza Kiwami 1 | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC y Xbox Gaming Cloud
- Yakuza Kiwam 2 | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC y Xbox Gaming Cloud
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One y Xbox Gaming Cloud
- The Little Acre | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One y Xbox Gaming Cloud
Remember that the progress you have made in these games will be will keep saved on your profile in case you ever return to it, including any achievements you have made.
Touch control is reinforced
As we said at the beginning, the touch support in Xbox Cloud Gaming is reinforced with a new wave of titles of all kinds. From now on you can access these games from your mobile without the need for an additional controller.
- Astria Ascending
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling
- Dicey Dungeons
- Fae Tactics
- I Am Fish
- One Step From Eden
- Ring of Pain
- The Gunk (as of December 16)
Touch control it is not trivial. According to the division, 20% of Xbox Cloud Gaming players give up the controller to play. 30% of the Dragon Quest XI, Scarlet Nexus and Yakuza: Like a Dragon community choose it over the traditional format.
Fountain: Xbox Wire