Statistics show that WordPress is the most popular content management system ever. It is incredibly popular among non-skilled end-users and IT professionals due to its ease of use and open source. WordPress is known for its user-friendly admin panel and variety of website customization tools. However, many people strive to create something unique and non-trivial. Therefore, they prefer not to limit themself to the standard Gutenberg visual editor. This is where plugins come to the rescue. Probably everyone who has ever dealt with web development has heard of Elementor.
The drag and drop editing model is a great way to master website development regardless of your IT level. However, time management plays an important role in our extremely busy era. Inexperienced users prefer to supervise their time wisely instead of spending weeks creating each layout of their multi-page website from scratch. IT specialists often resort to a simplified solution to create a complex project. This is where ready-made templates come into play.
Compared to development from scratch, the low price makes them ideal for small and medium businesses. In addition, clean open source is a great bonus for beginner developers who want to understand how everything works in web design. Let’s look at what WordPress Elementor Themes are and where you can find them.
Elementor Plugin – Is it That Good?
At the moment, Elementor is already actively used to upgrade more than 5 million websites. If you go to the official WordPress store, you’ll find out that the extension has received 5472 5 stars rated reviews out of 6083 overall. But is it that good? Let’s look in detail at some of the advantages of the extension:
- The plugin interface has been translated into 59 languages , and the list is regularly expanded.
- Elementor is ideal for beginners, thanks to its live editing mode. Inexperienced users can create complex projects thanks to multiple digital tools. Live mode allows users not to switch between front-end or back-end. The concept of using Elementor is often called WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).
- Responsive by default. It is impossible to deny the importance of adapting layouts to screens with different resolutions. More and more gadgets are presented on the market every year. Elementor automatically adjusts the created layouts to display correctly on any screen.
- A wide range of widgets for quick and effortless editing of any object. The list of widgets includes Text Editor, Divider, Gallery, Heading, Testimonial, Video, Counter, Progress Bar, Social Icons, SoundCloud, Menu Anchor, Sidebar, and more.
- The plugin has its extension store.
- Great text editor to write and improve your posts.
- Excellent compatibility with WooCommerce – the world’s most popular extension for online stores.
- The plugin has its template library, including free and premium packages.
Why Building a Website with WordPress Elementor Themes is the Best Option
Although Elementor has a full set of widgets and a handy admin panel for creating pages from scratch, many people need a ready-made foundation for their projects. If you don’t have enough time to build a website from scratch, ready-made WordPress Elementor themes are the best solution.
Many digital marketplaces provide a wide range of templates that include pre-installed Elementor. Launching a website with such products solves two issues at once. First, you get a set of pre-designed pages customized to reflect the vibe of your niche business. Second, you are provided with advanced live editing widgets. In addition, template developers do their best to meet market requirements and supply their products with the following top-notch features:
- Animated effects, Parallax, cool icons, and other visual details;
- SEO-friendly and speed-optimized clean code;
- Multilingual and multi-currency;
- Ajax and Jet plugins;
- Google fonts and maps;
- Contact forms set;
- Online chat extension;
- Ready testimonials, customer account, blog, and gallery layouts;
- Header and footer designs and much more.
So, the main advantage of ready-made themes in combination with Elementor is a reduced development period. If you don’t comprehend what a modern web project should look like to become successful, you better choose from professional templates from experienced web designers. Certainly, you can make edits and tailor designs to suit your preferences entirely. Elementor will be a great auxiliary tool for an absolute perfectionist.
Where to Purchase Best WordPress Elementor Themes
Among the dozens of marketplaces offering web design services or a wide range of WordPress templates, TemplateMonster occupies one of the leading positions. More than 5 million satisfied customers are already using the marketplace’s digital products to launch or improve their web projects. In addition to the exceptional quality of products, TemplateMonster distinguishes itself from its competitors by the following advantages:
- With the purchase of any premium product, you get free technical support for 6 months regardless of its cost. Marketplace experts are available 24/7 to help you solve any problems.
- Besides a wide range of products, the company offers its services of any complexity. The most favored are website customization, content writing, speed optimization, social media brand building, SEO, and other extra services.
- Regular customers of the marketplace have the opportunity to access unlimited downloads of any premium products for a reasonable price. In 2019, the company launched its MonsterONE subscription. Customers can choose from three available plans with different features.
At the moment, the company’s official web catalog has been translated into 14 languages so that most customers can enjoy a pleasant user experience and content translated into their native language. In addition, most WordPress Elementor themes provided by the marketplace developers are multilingual. Templates in their starting versions are translated into at least several languages, including French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Chinese, Turkish, and others.
How to Test WordPress Elementor Themes for Free
One text post is not enough to understand if the Elementor website templates are suitable for turning your plans into reality. To ensure this is your ideal option, you can test one of the free themes from the TemplateMonster library. Just download the item you like and install the free version of Elementor to see how it all works. Of course, free themes are lower quality than their premium “counterparts.” However, the marketplace provides this opportunity so that each client can get exactly the result they expect!