The patch 17.30 of Fortnite arrived at the game on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 and brought with it numerous changes Y novelties. Next we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update from Season 7 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2, As the Plasma cannon:
Fortnite: 17.30 patch notes
For some time, Epic Games has not published patch notes as such; instead, we have to access your Trello, where they publish what problems they know are in the game currently, and which of them will be corrected with each patch.
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- Some packaging does not display properly with the Show Your Style set skins. It has been fixed.
- An unforeseen issue is preventing players from using the Last Forever emote. This has been fixed.
- An unexpected error sometimes causes the radio to not play when inside a vehicle. It has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- An error causes the countdown of cosmic chests to continue to appear on the screen if we have completed a contract. It has been fixed.
- An unexpected error causes that when driving a vehicle while wearing an object disguise, the driving is erratic. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- There is a latency issue on XL-size creative islands. Epic is looking into it.
- One issue is that players do not bounce when landing exactly in the center of the jump pads. It has been fixed.
- Grass is not rendered properly with Epic graphics settings. This has been fixed.
- Vehicle explosions are not displayed properly if the “destroy on transmit” option is enabled.
- Quadtaclysms bounce unexpectedly when driven. Epic is looking into it.
- An unforeseen error causes the memory that the vehicles should use to be larger than it should. It is being investigated.
Changes and fixes in Save the World of Fortnite
- An error causes the wrong event ticket to be displayed in the “Beyond the Star Horizons” quest line.
- The washers and dryers we searched give only level one items in high-level zones due to a bug. Epic Games is looking into it.
- The ability “heal structures” only heals for 0.71% instead of the 4.8% it should have. It is being investigated.
Changes and fixes in the mobile and Nintendo Switch versions of Fortnite
- A bug causes a white rectangle to be displayed on the Rift Tour tab in the Battle Royale menu.
New cosmetic items added with Fortnite patch 17.30
Fortnite patch 17.30 has brought with it new cosmetic objects in form of skins, backpacks, peaks, down the delta, and much more:
New Weapons and Items Added with Fortnite Patch 17.30
Fortnite patch 17.30 has added new weapons to the game, such as the following:
Scenario changes with Fortnite patch 17.30
Author’s note: this news is still under construction, and will be updated throughout the day.
Sources: Official Fortnite Trello, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration