The Pokémon GO Halloween Pranks event begins today, October 15, and will be with us for a limited time until the end of the month; just on the occasion of the Halloween festival. As every year, the Niantic game will celebrate it in style with a multitude of activities; among them, the debut of Slowking de Galar, which we met in the Pokémon Sword and Shield editions. We tell you how to get it and how to evolve a Galar Slowpoke in Galar Slowking.
- Pokémon GO prepares a great update: new functions, Eggs and PokéStops
- Pokémon GO: All free promotional codes for October 2021
- Pokémon GO: all Eggs of 2, 5, 7, 10 and 12 km (October 2021)
How to get Slowking of Galar step by step (for a limited time)
Pokémon GO’s Halloween Mischief (Part 1) event is called Creepy companions and will be available from Friday, October 15, 2021 at 10: 0, until Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 (local time). It will be then, as you will see below, when we have the opportunity to get a Galar Slowking (once the event ends we can also evolve it). It will not be easy, but we explain everything so that you understand it without getting lost along the way.
Slowking de Galar, the Shaman Pokémon, does not appear in the wild, but it is necessary to complete the evolutionary chain from the beginning.
- Capture a Slowpoke de Galar in the forays of a star.
- Next, no Evolutions to a Galar Slowbro (50 candies), since you will lose the opportunity to evolve it later to Galar Slowking.
- What you should do put Galar’s Slowpoke as a companion and Catch 30 Psychic-type Pokémon.
- Once you have achieved it, without removing your Galar Slowpoke as a companion, you can evolve it into a Galar Slowking.
We are talking about a Poison / Psychic type creature with the ability to learn movements such as Shadow Ball, Toxic Wave or Premonition. It has 190 ATK, 180 DEF, and 216 stamina. Without a doubt, a very interesting species due to its combination of types for Trainer Battles.
Source | Pokémon GO Live