Discord is in strict fashion. The communication platform is a trend among players, which makes it one of the most used channels to chat, play or communicate with your friends. As a newcomer, you should take into account the multimedia possibilities it offers, such as connections. Within your profile you can link your accounts of other services, such as Spotify, Twitter, Xbox, Steam y Battle.net (among others). We tell you how you can do it.
- How to download and install bots on your Discord server in 2021
- The best Discord bots of 2021
How to link your accounts to Discord
Linking your accounts to Discord allows you to get special connections built into the platform. For example, if you link your Spotify account, you can show in real time what songs you are listening to, which activates the possibility that other colleagues can join in listening and receive the song changes you make. If you look at a video game service, linking your Xbox profile will show the titles you are currently playing.
This tutorial will be done based on the Discord client for PC, so the process may vary if you use the browser version. From here we recommend that you download it, since you will have native support without depending on the speed of Chrome, Firefox and others. Prodding here will take you to the download. On the other hand, given the variety of accounts that can be linked, we will perform the steps based on the Battlenet account.
- After logging in, click on the gear at the bottom left of the screen, next to the headphones and microphone symbol for your profile. This will take you to User Settings.
- It will show a summary of your profile and a bunch of tabs on the left. Select connections, the fifth option.
- Now you will see boxes that correspond to all platforms supported by Discord. In this case we select the third box, which corresponds to that of Battlenet.
- An automatic window will open in your browser. Log into Battlenet with the credentials of the profile you want to link to.
- Your ID link authorization to Discord will appear. Click Allow.
- After a small upload a screen appears indicating that the linking of the accounts has been successfully completed. Now close the window and head over to Discord.
- If everything is correct, your Battlenet profile will appear below the boxes. Now you have the possibility to make your nickname visible when they click on your Discord profile. It will be in your hand.