Christmas has passed, and although Santa Claus is not exactly a Spanish tradition – the Three Wise Men are distilled here on January 5 – globalization and social networks have contributed to Santa Claus coming to these parts as well.
Did they leave you a new mobile under the tree and you are overwhelmed by having to transfer all the data from the old to the new? Well, if it’s Android, this is how you can transfer everything so you don’t lose a photo, account or app:
Samsung Smart Switch
If your new smartphone is a Samsung, la herramienta Smart Switch It is one of the hidden gems of the company. You can mover contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more, and its advantage is that it does not matter if your old mobile is Android or iPhone, since the app supports different brands as long as they have Android 4.0 o superior, iOS 4.2.1 o superior, BlackBerry 7 o Windows Phone 8.1. For it:
- Download the Smart Switch app from Google Play o Samsung Galaxy Apps on both your old and new device. Remember that from the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge models, Samsung mobiles already have Smart Switch as the default feature.
- Accept the terms and conditions on both devices.
- Once downloaded, press “Settings ”on your new device.
- Pulse “Cloud and accounts ”.
- Pulse “Smart Switch”.
- open “Smart Switch” also on the old device.
- Pulse “Start” on both devices.
- Choose “Wireless” on both devices.
- Select the type of device that you want to connect to your mobile, in this case “Android”.
- Pulse “To send” on the device ancient.
- Pulse “To receive” on the device new.
- Choose “Connect” on the old device. If the devices take too long to connect automatically, enter the PIN on the new device that appears on the old device.
- After both devices have connected, you can vSee the available data transfer options on the old device. Choose “Everyone” or tap on the specific data you want to transfer to your new device and tap “To send”.
- A alert indicating that there is another device that wants to send you data. Pulse “To receive” to accept the data transfer or press “cancel” to reject it. The transfer time will depend on the volume of data being transferred. After the process is complete, you can view the volume and data of the move.
If the mobile that you have bought new is not a Samsung, you can always try other applications such as:
Conceived by another well-known manufacturer, China Lenovo who currently owns Motorola, the SHAREit app does not need to connect to the Internet for the transfer process. And it stands out above all because it works on devices Android (regardless of the brand), with the iPhone, Windows Phone it is included desktop operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and MacOS.