After receiving patch 11.14, it’s time to continue adjusting various champions, items, and more in League of Legends. Since Riot Games They publish a very complete statement in which the patch notes appear and here we summarize it. In addition, in TFT A good dose of content arrives with this same 11.5 update, so it is worth taking a look at everything that makes it to the title.
League of Legends Champions
- Akshan: Comes to the game from this July 22.
- Annie: Q damage ratio reduced 80% AP ⇒ 75% AP.
- Aurelion Sol: Q cooldown increased 11/10/9/8/7 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Blitzcrank: Increase base armor 37 ⇒ 40 and Q damage 70/120/170/220/270 (+ 100% AP) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+120% AP).
- Caitlyn: Increases end-of-game Q damage ratio: 130/140/150/160/170% AD ⇒ 130/145/160/175/190% AD.
- Cassiopeia: Increases E base empowered damage 10/30/50/70/90 ⇒ 20/40/60/80/100.
- Gwen: E bonus attack speed reduced at early levels 40/50/60/70/80% ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80%.
- Irelia: W damage ratio reduced 50% AD (150% AD max) ⇒ 40% AD (120% AD maximum). Damage reduction reduced at later levels 40% -80% of physical damage, 20-40% of magic damage (levels 1-18) ⇒ 40% -70% of physical damage, 20-35% of magic damage ( levels 1-18).
- Kayle: Base magic resistance reduced by 30 ⇒ 26.
- Know: Q damage increased by 75/115/155/195/235 (+ 75% AP) ⇒ 85/130/175/220/265 (+ 80% AP).
- Mordekaiser: W cooldown reduced 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds. Increases accumulated post-mitigation damage from damage dealt 35% ⇒ 45%
- Nidalee: Increases health growth 545 (level 1) ⇒ 570 (level 1) and base health 85 ⇒ 95.
- Rell: W cooldown reduced by 13 seconds ⇒ 11 seconds.
- Rumble– Fixed a bug that caused Rumble’s heat loss to be inconsistent instead of the expected 4 seconds. Rumble now overheats immediately upon reaching 100 heat, rather than having a short window in which it can cast multiple spells before overheating. The duration of the superheat 5.25 s (the duration of the actual superheat does not change).
- Shyvana: Q cooldown reduced at early ranks 9/8/7/6/5 seconds ⇒ 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5 seconds Damage ratio increased by 25% of AP ⇒ 35% of AP (AD ratio unchanged) and 15% of AP ⇒ 25% of AP (AD ratio unchanged).
- Sylas: Q detonation damage increased by 60/115/170/225/280 (+ 80% AP) ⇒ 70/125/180/230/290 (+ 90% AP). W healing reduced 30/60/90/120/150 (+ 45% AP) ⇒ 25/50/75/100/125 (+ 40% AP) and 60/120/180/240/300 (+90% of AP) ⇒ 50/100/150/200/250 (+ 80% of AP)
- Syndra: Q cost at early levels reduced by 60/65/70/75/80 mana ⇒ 40/50/60/70/80 mana.
- Thresh: Increases E cooldown 11 / 10.5 / 10 / 9.5 / 9 seconds ⇒ 13 / 12.25 / 11.5 / 10.75 / 10 seconds
- Viego: Q base damage reduced 25/40/55/70/85 ⇒ 15/30/45/60/75. Bonus damage against monsters increased by 10 ⇒ 20. Damage healing against marked minions reduced by 50% ⇒ 10%.
- Wukong: Base health regen reduced by 4 ⇒ 2.5.
- Xayah: R cooldown reduced 160/145/130 seconds ⇒ 140/120/100 seconds.
League of Legends Item Changes
- Helmet breaker: Boarding Party Bonus Resistances 20-45 Bonus Armor and Bonus Magic Resist (level 9-18) ⇒ 20-60 Bonus Armor and Bonus Magic Resist (Level 9-18) and Boarding Party Minion Bonus Resistances 60 -135 bonus armor and bonus magic resistance (level 9-18) ⇒ 60-180 bonus armor and bonus magic resistance (level 9-18)
Ultimate Spellbook Updates
Alternate Summoner Spell Set
- NUEVOR DE MALPHITE R – Unstoppable Force available now, with 0 bonus skill speed and 80% ratio.
- TRYNDAMERE ELIMINATOR the R – Immortal Fury it’s no longer available.
- BARDO Damage dealt increased by 5% and damage taken reduced by 5%.
- JAX Damage taken increased by 5%.
- TRUNDLE Damage taken increased by 5%.
- YUUMI Damage dealt reduced by 5% and heals and shields reduced by 20%. ⇒ Damage dealt reduced by 5% and heals and shields reduced by 25%.
Alternate Summoner Spell Enhancements
- MISS FORTUNE R 80% DA / PH ratio ⇒ 100% DA / PH ratio.
- R OF JHIN 35 bonus skill speed ⇒ 45 bonus skill speed
- R DE EZREAL 80% DA / PH ratio ⇒ 90% DA / PH ratio.
- R DE LUX 80% DA / PH ratio ⇒ 90% DA / PH ratio.
- XERATH R 90% DA / PH ratio ⇒ 100% DA / PH ratio.
Alternate Summoner Spell Weaknesses
- R OF OLAF 10 bonus skill speed ⇒ 0 bonus skill speed
Bug fixes and more
- Stealth champions can now choose alternate summoner spells.
- Clones now correctly copy health bar icons, including the alternate summoner spell icon. This fix also applies in general (for example, Versatility correctly copies its icon).
- First Blood gold now matches the value of Classic Summoner’s Rift (150 gold ⇒ 100 gold).
- Dragon Soul resurrection now triggers after champion revives.
- Fixed an issue where the ad text when stealing a Ruined Dragon was incorrect.
- When attempting to bite, Volibear will no longer spit missiles from his alternate summoner spell.
- Ultimate Spellbook queue matchmaking will take rank into account! This means that games should now have players with a more similar skill level. The fix has happened in the middle of the latest version, but we think we should mention it here.
Clash begins in League of Legends
- Mount Targon Clash: The second Mount Targon-themed Clash weekend will be on July 24 and 25. Team building for the second weekend will be available starting July 19.
- Bandle City Clash: The first Bandle City-themed Clash weekend will be August 7-8. Team building for the first weekend will be available starting August 2. The second weekend will be with version 11.16.
Bug fixes and quality changes
- Retreat sound effects now play on Nether Nautilus, Underground Nautilus, Astronautilus, and Worldbreaker Nautilus and on their base skin.
- Fixed a bug in Kayn’s E sound effects that caused an explosive noise on loops.
- The global sound effects of Kayn’s transformation now play for allies and enemies.
- Kayn’s dance music from Odyssey is now specific.
- Kayn’s W hitting sound effects are now specific.
- Kayn’s basic skin retreat sound effects are now specific.
- Kayn’s transformation sound effects are now stereo for the local player.
- Fixed an issue where the movement speed of the Q – Blooming Strikes Lillia did not progress with the AP of the runes.
- The Passive – Dark Swords Nocturne now correctly heals the full amount against pets.
- The animation of the Q – Tentacle Smash Illaoi’s no longer hangs if he enters another command right after casting the ability.
- The visual effects of orange smoke from the Q – Deceive Shaco’s now correctly appear from the enemy’s POV when thrown through the fog of war.
- We have restored one of Kled’s phrases and all of its aspects.
- Shadowhelm Kled now correctly switches between phrases when mounted and unmounted.
- Viego will now respond to voice interactions from the Shadow Isles instead of Demacia.
- Zoe’s taunting phrases have been restored for Ezreal and Lux.
- We have restored the unique phrases of the Senna True Damage skin.
Fountain: Riot Games